Meal Plan Monday 6/10/2013

Happy Monday everyone!  The sun is shining here today, although we are expected to get some rain this week, our kids are officially on summer break and outside playing.  In celebration of summer we escaped a little bit this last weekend and I got some studying in before my test, which that date is quickly approaching.  
So because I'm limited on my time with my breaks while I am quizzing and cramming, this will be quick.
**I try to serve a healthy green salad with all our meals.  Just a small variation on them each time.

Monday:  Lasagna, corn on the cob, garlic bread and green salad
Tuesday:  Slow Cooker:  Chicken Enchilada's
Wednesday:  BBQ Ribs with potato salad and green salad
Thursday:  Slow Cooker:  Garlic Chicken and Couscous
Friday:  Teriyaki Marinated Steak Bites w/ baked potatoes and green salad
Saturday:  Weekly Leftovers
Sunday:  Chicken Marsala with Angel Hair Pasta

Have a great week everyone!   I'll be back...after my test is completed!  Wish me luck!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking