Happy Fall, Y'all

It's beginning to look like fall in here!  And I couldn't be more excited about it.  
Every time we enter into a new season I declare that it's my favorite season, but as much as I love the snowmen, Christmas, and coziness of winter, the fresh new flowers of spring, the sun, fun, and our boat, of summer, I think I might actually love fall the best.  
 
Fall is when the kids are back in school. 
 
Soccer season is in full bloom. 
My crock pot is working for me nearly every day.
 
The crisp air and the beautiful colors of the leaves of the trees that are changing.
Fire in the wood stove is going strong while the rain comes down outside.
 
The Mister and I celebrate our anniversary.
 
Then there are....the pumpkins.

I actually got that beachy pumpkin on our trip to Hawaii 3 years ago, in October, for our anniversary.  I smile every time I see it.
 
I have finally gotten my fall décor up.  The like to decorate with both the month of October and November in mind.   So I do a little bit of a Happy Harvest vs. Spooky Scary. 
 I love incorporating the kid's art work into our decorations.  Those pumpkins are from Hotrod when he was in Kindergarten and the FALL leaf that is framed on the mantel in the first photo, is from Firecracker when she was in the 3rd grade.
Last but not least there is the crafts.   The simple easy crafts that the kids and I do together. 
 
I just love this time of the year!
 
What is your favorite season?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking

Hey Girl!