System Issues...Memory Issues

So, I had all these great things planned to show you this week.  


  • Our snow day(s) from this last weekend.
  • The progress on Baby Girl's room and her new gradient wall colors.
  • Some garden art I made for some loved ones at Christmas, with a tutorial on my Thrify Thursday.
  • A new Fabulous Food Friday.

But, I've changed my password on my computer (using a different computer right now, obviously) and well, ALL my photos.  All, my everything, is ON the other computer.

So, I apologize, until I figure out how to unlock and remember my password, I'm on hold.

However, come by tomorrow and see about my Valentine's Love.  

Happy Valentine's Day all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking

Hey Girl!