Where have the years gone?

 
How is it that this beautiful little baby, has grown into this wonderful young man?
 As my son turns 16 today, I am taking the time to reflect on this life he has given...ME. 
 
As a young mother, he has made me accomplish things I never knew possible.   I never knew how much one person could love another so unconditionally, or teach one to take joy in all accomplishments, and celebrate the things in life that makes us all unique. I am so blessed that God chose me to be your mommy. You are everything that is good in me.  I love you so very much!!  You have grown into an amazing young man. You are filled with humor, wit, compassion, empathy, kindness, blessed beyond words, and so, so much more. We couldn't be more proud to be your parents and have you call us Mom and Dad. We love you dearly, Hotrod, and hope you have a fabulous 16th birthday!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking

Hey Girl!