I Needed To Find My Purpose

I've been on a mission lately to find my purpose.

To find my joy.
To find my passion.
I was out of my routine.   
I was in a funk.
I was getting grumpy and I was getting irritated with my family.
I was feeling lost in my day.

I made a shift.


What I was doing wasn't working and I knew I needed to think outside of the box.

I started working out form home because my gym was closed.  I choose to join a community that I thought would be a bunch of people working out together and that would be it.  It ended up being the energy, encouragement and vibe that I never knew existed or that I was missing out on!!!
Now I can not imagine my life without it and even the thought of going back to what I was doing before makes me so sad.

I wanted more of this!!!  I decided to sign up as a coach to experience the mentorship and community and help OTHER women feel as good as I am feeling!!!  To help them experience this too, because it's not just for me.  It's for ANYONE who is looking for this!!!!

Do you need this in your life?  
I would love to have you join me.

Follow me: @mymixof6 on Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking