Meal Plan Monday 1/28/2013

Hello lovelies!!!  Happy Monday!   Hope you all had a great weekend!  We sure did.  It was busy, of course, but still great.  My daughters and I got to meet John & Sherry Petersik of Young House Love on Saturday, followed by a sleepover with our cousins.  Sunday we had a couple of soccer games for the kids plus we went to church and was honored to watch one of our good friend's daughter be baptized, and I managed to sneak in another organization project.  :)
This week is insanely busy for us.  We have 4 evenings this week that are going to need either a crock pot meal or something light, quick, and easy. 
We are also incorporating more fish into our diet and trying to do 2 nights of fish, 2 nights of red meat, and 3 nights of chicken or white meat.

Here is our menu for this next week:
Sunday:  Baked Salmon, with green beans, fresh green salad and garlic bread
Monday:  Taco Night
TuesdayCrock Pot: Slow Cooker Salmon w/ Couscous
Friday:  Build Your Own Pizza (BYOP)
Saturday: Steak w/ Chick Pea & Tomato Basil Salad
Hope you have a great week! 
What's on your menu this week?
I will be getting the recipes, or links to the recipes that I have used, up on my site, in the near future.  Thank you for your patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking

Hey Girl!