Meal Plan Monday 2/11/2013

Good Afternoon Lovelies!!!   I hope you all had a great weekend.   We kept busy around the house.  Going through stuff.  Getting rid of stuff.  Organizing a craft room (hope to have that post up later in the week) and a few little crafty projects.  :)


The Mister is out of town on business, so I'm running the show by myself this week, which also means, I am running all the after school activities by myself; so simplicity is what I'm striving for along with quickness. 

Here is what we are eating for dinners this week:


Monday: Taco's
Tuesday:  Spaghetti w/ Chicken Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread
Wednesday: Crock Pot: Chicken & Dumplings
Thursday:  Breakfast for Dinner - Heart shaped pink pancakes, eggs and bacon, fruit w/ Fruit Punch with Heart Shaped Pineapple Juice ice cubes.  :)
Friday:  Salisbury Steak w/ Mashed Cauliflower and spinach salad
Saturday:   Steak W/ Chick Pea & Tomato Basil Salad
Sunday:  Salmon, garden salad and corn


How often do you use your crock pot?  Do you love yours as much I as love mine?  Are you planning any fun meals for Valentine's Day for your kiddo's or loved one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking