Meal Plan Monday 2/25/2013

Another Meal Plan Monday is in full force!!!  I'm a little behind schedule this week.  Hope everyone had as great a weekend as The Mister and I did.  I will follow up with that in another post.

Last week was the first week that we didn't eat all 7 meals at home.  In fact, the kids were at our cousins house for the weekend while The Mister and I were out of town.  This weekend we have a birthday girl in the house!!!  Little Miss Firecracker is climbing the ladder all the way to 12!!!  Hard to believe she's 12 already.

Here's what we are eating this week.  Hopefully, it helps make your dinner plans a little easier for the week. 

Monday:  Rotisserie Chicken w/ garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, and green salad
Tuesday:  Crockpot:  Pot Roast w/ leftover garlic mashed potatoes, and green salad
Wednesday:  Crockpot:  Honey Garlic Chicken
Thursday:  Taco's
Friday:  Chicken Florentine Pasta
Saturday:  Spaghetti w/ Chicken Caesar salad and garlic bread
Sunday:  Birthday Girl's Choice



If you have any recipes that you'd like to share, please share them, I'd love it!  I'm always looking for new meals to try out.  Have a great week everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking