Mean Plan Monday, on Tuesday 2/4/2013

Sorry for the delay in the Meal Plan Monday.  Remember last week, how I said I wanted things to slow down?  Well, they haven't.  Not yet at least.  Until then, until we can catch our breath, here is what we are having for dinner this week. 
We didn't have every single meal, as intended last week.  Things. Just. Happened.  I have no real reason, but things just didn't work out for the menu.  So, you will notice that a few of those are overlapping into our menu this week.

Monday: Chicken Pad Thai

Tuesday:   Leftovers

Wednesday:  Crock PotLazy Day Beef Stew

Thursday:  Crock Pot:  Chicken Fajitas

Friday:  Country Fried Steak w/ Green beans and Green Salad

Saturday:  Pizza

Sunday:  Smoked Ribs on the Green Egg w/ Chick Pea & Tomato Basil Salad


Happy Eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking