Slow Cooker: Chicken Fajitas

Slow Cooker: Chicken Fajitas

These were so delicious and E-A-S-Y.   I have never had such an easy meal before.  Hands down I will be making all of our fajitas this way.  The kids gobbled them up and didn't realize they were eating peppers or onions.

Ingredients:

3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 bell peppers, sliced (I did a green and a yellow one)
1 onion, sliced
1 packet of taco seasoning

I even used frozen chicken breasts and did not thaw them out before hand, just popped them in frozen.


Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of the crock pot.
  1. Put Chicken on top of peppers and onions
  2. Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top
  3. Cook on low for 6-8 hrs (or high for 3-4)
Shred the chicken with 2 forks. 
Mix and serve

We had guacamole and Greek yogurt, in place of sour cream.  The Mister, taste-tester-of-all, couldn't even tell the difference between the yogurt and sour cream.  Score!!  One point for me!!!   You could even switch this up and do it with top sirloin and slice up the beef.

What are some of your favorite crock pot meals?   Do you have a favorite chicken meal?  I'd love to hear about it, and would even try out your recipe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking