Slow Cooker: Pepper Steak

Slow Cooker:  Pepper Steak
 
 
 
Ingredients:

2 lbs of stew meat
1 can/jar of spaghetti sauce (I used some homemade canned marina that I made last summer)
1 onion sliced
1 green pepper sliced

salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp of Italian seasoning
 
Instructions:
 
Put everything into the slow cooker and cook for 7-8 hours on low or 5-6 hours on high.
Feel free to add any other seasonings you think would be good.
 
Serve with pasta and a veggie such as cauliflower.  We like to mash our cauliflower.  It looks like mashed potatoes, but tastes better.

*I was going to add a picture for you, but unfortunately my camera just isn't working right.  So I will add next time I make this meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking