Meal Plan Monday of 3/4/2013

Note:  Sorry this is late.  Is it just me?  Or is this week cruising by fast?  Too fast!

Hi there!   How are ya?!  Man, we have been busy!   I wanted to get this up today, so if any of you are out there wondering the age old question, "What's for dinner?" that maybe this will help you a little.
Do you shop at Safeway?   I do primarily most of my shopping at Safeway.  I take advantage of the Just for U coupons, the manufacture coupons, the Club Card Savings, and of course, when the $10 off $50 comes out...I'm all over it.  But have you seen this little piece of goodness?
Safeway Select Simmer Sauces.  Umm, yeah, DELISH!  I've made a few of them now.  My bestie has made a few of them as well.  We both really, really like them, and to top it off, so incredibly easy.  If you haven't tried them yet, you totally should!
Seriously!  The EASIEST, quick fix dinner...EV-AH!!!  Try it!
Monday:  Butter Chicken (Safeway Select Simmer Sauce) with brown rice and green salad
Tuesday:  BBQ Ribs with corn, green salad and dinner rolls
Wednesday: SLOW COOKER:  Greek Chicken Pita Pockets 
Thursday: SLOW COOKER: Smothered Pork Chops
Friday:  Mexican Lasagna
Saturday:  BIRTHDAY PAR-TAY!!!  Pizza!   Kids make your own!
Sunday:  BBQ steak w/ large chef salad and Texas Toast.  Mmm...


Enjoy the rest of your week!


Disclaimer:  I was in no way paid for any testimonies or advertisement by Safeway or their affiliates.  I just really liked this product and wanted to share what works for my family, and hopefully help out your family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking