The Color Run...Portland

I am really excited about participating in my first Color Run.  I am forming, what was originally a Mother-Daughter team, has now turned into a Mother-Child team.   I couldn't be more thrilled about it either!  I have wanted to do this run for a few years now and have finally taken the time to build a team. 
Seriously, doesn't this just look like a blast?  I can't wait for our team to form and to run together.  We are going to have a blast!

If you are local or will be in the Portland area, we would love for you and your child to join us!

The Color Run will be starting at 9:00am on September 7th, 2013 at Portland International Raceway (PIR)

Have you participated in The Color Run before?  Was it a blast?   What was your favorite part about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking