Meal Plan Monday 6/24/2013

Have you ever just sat back and said, "Where DID the weekend go?"

Man, oh man, that is totally how I am feeling today.  Where did the weekend go?   Where did MONDAY go?

I hope you had a great weekend.  I was able to get some more yard work in, which is always good.  We also had a birthday party and a BBQ to go to on Saturday.   Plus Hotrod, was off with his Boy Scout Troop on a hiking/backpacking camping trip, and The Mister went off to Ohio on a red eye last night for work.  With all that said, I just figured out where our weekend went.  Yikes!  It sure goes by fast. 

So before Monday completely slips away from me, here is our meal plan for the week:

Monday:  Burritos bowls (Chipotle style)
Tuesday:  Scout Olympics Side Dish: Fruit Salad
Wednesday:  Breakfast for Dinner 
Thursday: Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps w/ Cantaloupe  
Friday:  Teriyaki Chicken Burgers w/Pineapple slices
Saturday:  Grilled Steak w/ Chef Salad and Rolls
Sunday:  Grilled Salmon w/ Roasted Asparagus and Salad

Have a great week everyone!  That summer weather should be back mid-week and around all weekend again!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking