Meal Plan Monday 7/1/2013

Happy Monday!  Happy July!  Happy Birthday to my Daddy!  It's a happy day today!  Oregon is getting quite the heat wave, and I am NOT complaining in the least bit.  I love it.  Love the sun.  Love the heat.

Let's get on into the menu.  This is the time of the year where heat is in, eating is light, and salads are big for our family.

Monday: Leftovers  
Tuesday: Slow Cooker: BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
Wednesday: BLT's w/ watermelon and tater tots
Thursday: BBQ chicken & Ribs BBQ, garden salad (our friends will bring side dishes & desserts)
Friday:  Taco Salad
Saturday:  Homemade Burgers w/ corn on the cob and green salad
Sunday:  Pizza

I hope all of you have a wonderful Independence Day and to remember why we are celebrating this beautiful country of ours.  We are going to have some friends over and their kids, so it will be more fun times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking