Meal Plan Monday 7/22/2013


Happy Monday!!!   Did you get out and enjoy the sunshine this weekend?  We got our Hotrod back Friday night, so this mom is a happy girl!   He had a fantastic trip with the boy scouts.  I can’t believe that we are almost done with summer.  It is going by so, so quickly!

Tonight, some girlfriends and I, are going to see Bruno Mars in concert, so I wanted to make dinner simple.  Super excited!

Monday:   B.L.A.T (Bacon, lettuce, Avocado's, Tomato's) w/ watermelon and tater tots
Tuesday:  Rotisserie Chicken, w/ garden salad and asparagus
Wednesday:  Taco Salad
Thursday:  Chicken Enchilada's
Friday:  Salmon, on the grill, w/ green salad and brussel sprouts
Saturday: Chicken Fajitas
Sunday:  Smoked Spare Ribs w/ green salad and green beans and cantaloupe

I hope you all have another fabulous week!  I have a “surprise” post for tomorrow and the remainder of the week.  Super excited for the outcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking