Meal Plan Monday 7/29/2013

I sure hope everyone had a great weekend.   We were laid back this weekend, not much going on.  The Mister was on call, so that keeps us pretty grounded.  I went to see The Heat on Sunday with two of my girlfriends.  My cheeks hurt so bad from laughing.  It was funny.  
I also managed to whip up a cute little yard project that I will show you later this week.

My girlfriend at work has been cleaning out her kitchen and gave me this really neat Crock-Pot Cooker, cookbook.   So, I've been thumbing through some recipes and decided we were going to try a few this week.  I just love the simplicity of the crock pot.  Load it.  Set it.  Forget it.  Then eat it.  Easiest thing ever.  If these recipes are good ones, I will post them later on the week.

Monday:  Flat Steak w/ Green Beans and a Spinach Fusilli Pasta salad

Tuesday:  Slow Cooker:  Teriyaki Chicken

Wednesday:  Seafood Stir Fry

Thursday:   Slow Cooker:  40 Clove Chicken

Friday Bikini Rolls Ups (Wraps) with Peanut Sauce

Saturday:  Salmon w/ Corn on the Cob and Green Salad

Sunday:  Slow Cooker: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Have a great week everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking