Meal Plan Monday 9/23/2013

Hello everyone!   Hope you all had a great weekend.   Did you stay dry?   We did, for the most part.   Although our Saturday was filled with soccer games; 4 games, 3 kids, 1 double header, it was busy and a lot of traveling, we got drizzled on a little bit but stayed dry for the most part.
Saturday evening I was able to slip away with 2 of my favorite girlfriend's for a few hours.  It is always good to have girl time. 
Sunday was wet, windy and wet.  I stayed indoors and loved it.  I planned out the weeks meals and made about 4 loaves of zucchini bread to freeze for later in the year.  :)

Monday:  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Clam Chowder
Tuesday:  Slow CookerPesto Ranch Chicken
Wednesday:  Slow Cooker:  Salisbury Steak with mashed potatoes and peas
Thursday:  Slow Cooker:  Lemon and Garlic Chicken
Friday: Homemade Calzones
Saturday: 
Grilled Steak w/ Green salad, garlic bread and mixed veggies

Sunday:  Slow Cooker: Tex Mex Chicken Wraps

We have a few games this week, along with cub scouts starting again, and I even have a Scentsy party this weekend.  It's been awhile since I've had a Scentsy party and I'm super excited about it.

I hope you all have a good week!  I have a couple of things that I am going to try and get up on the blog this week.  Wish me luck!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking