Meal Plan Monday 9/30/2013

Happy Monday!   I have to start by saying Happy of Happiest Birthday's to the best brother a girl could ask for...Happy Birthday Jeff!!!

Boy, we sure had a wet, wet, weekend, didn't we?!  My poor kiddos played some great soccer games on Saturday through the rain and the wind.  I was thankful they didn't play on Sunday, the worst of them all.
We had counted that last week we had a combined total of 7 soccer practices and 8 different soccer games.  One of my daughters had played 4 of those 8 games last week.
This week is, thankfully, a little more calm and a little more routine.

Monday:  Crockpot:  Brown Sugar & Maple Pork Roast
Tuesday:  Crockpot:  Roast with baked potatoes
Wednesday:  Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas
Thursday:  Taco's
Friday:  Date Night  
Saturday:  Steak, spaghetti, zucchini, garlic bread
Sunday:  Rotisserie: Chicken

I hope that everyone has a great week!  I am trying find some inspiration and motivation to complete some open ended projects around the house.  Having some stormy weather sure helps with getting the indoor projects completed.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking