Meal Plan Monday: Week 5 - 2/3/14

Happy Monday!  Happy February!  Can you believe that?  It’s already February!  January just passed me by. Well, I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend.  We were very productive in getting some paint on the walls and some other fun projects done around the house.  Which, hopefully, I’ll be able to post about those sometime this week.

I'm back at it and planning our weekly meal plans.  It honestly, helps keep my family on track.  In the two months that I didn’t do the meal planning, it felt like I was running to the grocery store every single night on my way home from work.  Having a menu/meal plan really helps me get the week in order as well and to know which nights are our busiest and what needs to be in the crock-pot. 

With The Mister and I being on a little bit of a specialized meal plan, this menu may be heavy on the chicken for some you, but you can always alternate either fish or a red meat into it for your own family.  Like with our chicken tacos, you could have regular beef tacos.

So with that said, here is what we will be eating this week.

Monday:   Crock-pot:  Lemon Garlic Chicken w/ roasted cauliflower

Tuesday:  Crock-pot:  Chicken Tacos (kids), Chicken Taco Salad (The Mister & I)


Thursday:  Tilapia w/ asparagus and a green salad

Friday:  Crock-pot: Honey Garlic Chicken w/ steamed brussel sprouts

Saturday:   Cheat Meal = Date night

Sunday:   Salmon w/ sauté zucchini and yellow squash and green salad


I would love to know what some of your favorite go-to weeknight dinner meals are.  Do you make weekly meal plans? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking

Hey Girl!