Meal Plan Monday: 4/14/2014

Today's the day!  Today I start my new job! 
  
Today is also where all my meal plans and freezer meals will be put to the ultimate test.   The Mister is officially on dinner making duty. 
  
I have enjoyed this last week off from work.  I'm rested.  I got projects taken care of.  I've had closure from a job of 10 years. I'm ready to move onward and upward.  

To kick of the first week of work, here is the Monday Meal Plan.

Monday:  Crescent French Dips Sandwiches with side of fries and cantaloupe

Tuesday: Slow Cooker -- Freezer Meal: Exuberant Chicken with a spinach salad and baked potatoes

Wednesday:  Chicken Taco Salad

Thursday:  Slow Cooker -- Freezer Meal: Pork and Veggies

Friday: Taco Braid

Saturday:  Steaks (BBQ) w/ Cheesy Pesto Bread, side salad and green beans

Sunday: Ribs (BBQ) with baked beans, macaroni and potato salad.


I hope you all have a great week!  Don't forget, tomorrow is TAX DAY!   Get your taxes mailed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hey Girl!

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking