Meal Plan Monday 4/7/2014

I know that Monday is nearly over, but I thought I'd share with you our meal plan for this week.  I've been working on getting some freezer meals stocked up in our freezer.  So this weeks meals have a little more variety then the past.

Have you seen the Marcella Valladolid meats at Safeway?  These are great on the BBQ.   We have found that we were love cooking them on the grill and then making them into fajitas.  Slice up a few peppers and onions, sauté them and add them to the tortillas.

Sunday: Salmon w/ Asparagus and steamed baby red potatoes

Monday:  Tilapia w/roasted veggies mixture in an Italian dressing marinade (mushrooms, sliced red onions, sliced yellow & green zucchini, grape tomatoes)

Tuesday:  Slow Cooker: Sweet & Sour Meatballs, served over brown rice

Wednesday:  Chicken Fajitas (using the ready made meats I mentioned above)

Thursday: Slow Cooker: Lemon Garlic Chicken

Friday: Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas

 
Saturday:  Pizza Night  (our cheat meal night, which usually ends in pizza because the kids always have a bunch of friends over)

Sunday:  Slow Cooker:  Turkey breast

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Needed To Find My Purpose

ORC: Week One - Built-Ins & Overthinking

Hey Girl!